Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Peggy Update

I am afraid that I have not been very diligent about keeping up with Peggy postings. Ever since the hurricane I have had trouble focusing on the story. Next week I will be returning to New Orleans to help with the difficult task of removing salvageable, and unsalvageable, property from my mother's house. I will probably not have an Internet connection. This week, in anticipation of that trip, I am swamped with things to do. Also, I'm on a new commuting schedule: I'm now taking the 7:05 a.m. ferry instead of the 5:20. I have a feeling Peggy will be taking that ferry due to a change in her schedule at work.

I hope to return to the story in a few weeks. Many thanks to all of you for keeping up with it this far!

As usual, feel free to mention Peggy Finds A Friend to anyone you know who might be interested in the story. They can go to my web site and read the Complete Story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home