Monday, July 10, 2006

Computer Free Weekend

Wait! Don't pay a mental health professional if you're feeling depressed. Just give yourself a weekend away from your computer and you'll feel like you won the lottery. I went camping Saturday night and Sunday night with the family and didn't even turn on my computer until Monday morning. It was glorious. Let's face it. Nobody important ever sends you an email on the weekend. Have you ever noticed that? Yet, I hover near the computer most weekends thinking, maybe that next email is something really awesome, like a seven-figure deal for my next novel. Nah! It's a trap. So, I gave myself an exit from email hell. Try it!

This has all been a long way of saying that I'm back to work on the next Night Watch episode and it should be here soon.

Cheers.

B

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent advice, Bill. I just spent 2-1/2 weeks AFK (Away From Keyboard) and the resulting feeling equates with spending time in a mental spa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home